ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course shows how the visual system works in conjunction with imagination and the formation of new ideas. It looks at relevant networks in the brain responsible for both process driven thought but also new connections in the brain that aid creativity.
This course provides new information and understanding to create a foundation of neuroscientific explanations of the faculty of imagination. This understanding both develops the potential of the teacher and also creative outcomes for students.
- Imagination as a skill for the future
Visual narrative on the future of digital/visual technology such as VR, AI, Data Visualisation and 3D Printing and how to prepare thinking in order to embrace new skills.
- The imagination network in the brain
Where the imagination is located in the brain. How it works and what is required to allow for new ideas and insights to occur.
- The science of learning how to see
How we measure, monitor and encourage seeing to develop critical thinking and imagination.
The science behind physiological processes that align seeing (the minds eye) with imagining.
- How visual processes work to strengthen the capacity to ideate
The neuroscience behind activating the imagination network. Practice targeted to build capacity in professional staff and schools; making room for visual processes in order to develop more imaginative capabilities.
Comprehensive understanding of:
- The Neuroscience of Imagination
- Imagination vs Creativity
- How We See And Why We See It
- The Visual System
- Process Driven Brain vs Imaginative Brain Network
|NUMBER PER CLASS||20|
|COST PER PARTICIPANT||$250|
|This course is taught at imagineer.me in Pyrmont but can also be taught at your school by appointment.
Contact +61 2 8006 8020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Discounts apply to all courses run as an In-Service or In-School Workshop.
Participants are provided with:
- The Neuroscience of Imagination WorkBook.
- An alpha wave mindfulness mediation as an Mp3. Read more here.
- Strategies to take away and work on.